Register for Camp
Published on May 1, 2016
We will begin accepting registration forms on May 1st, 2017.
- Summer Camp is open to children who have completed grades 1st-5th by the end of the 2016-2017 school year.
- Camp runs Tuesday– Friday, 8:30a– 1:30p.
- Breakfast and Lunch are included and provided daily to campers.
- Any necessary supplies relating to camp activities will be available at no charge.
- The Registration Fee is $25 per child due when this application is returned to us, OR the parent/guardian may opt to attend a 2-hour finance class or volunteer 2 hours of time serving breakfast at camp.
- Stop by Gallatin Shalom Zone for a registration form.
PLEASE NOTE: Your child may NOT attend Summer Camp unless a parent/guardian attends a MANDATORY ORIENTATION meeting (see reverse side of registration form for details).